- Max. sampling rate 240MHz; Measurement resolution 0.1mm.
- Operating frequency range: 0.5~10MHz.
- 20~2000Hz (step: 20Hz): avoid reverberation signals during flaw detection.
- The AGC (auto gain control) function for efficient flaw detection.
- The AVG/DGS curve works with echo compare function, making echo quantification of different distances and amplitudes more convenient.
- The 5.7” color TFT LCD of wide viewing angle, high brightness and high definition delivers every clear detail.
- Peak memory function facilitates quick scanning and measurement on workpieces.
- Three different color schemes can meet the requirements of different application environments and habits.
- Up to 300 sets of curve and waveform can be saved for various work pieces and flaw detection standards.
Detection on Large Forged Pieces