- Max. sampling rate 240MHz; Measurement resolution 0.1mm.
- Operating frequency range: 0.5~10MHz.
- 20 ~ 2000Hz PRF (step: 20Hz): avoid reverberation signals during flaw detection.
- The AGC (auto gain control) function, together with peak echo and image freeze function, help quickly identify the flaw highest echo,enabling efficient flaw detection.
- The AVG/DGS curve can make three curves of different equivalent values with one known flat-bottom hole or large flat-bottom echo.
- The DAC curve works with echo compare function, making echo quantification of different distances and amplitudes more convenient.
- The 5.7" color TFT LCD of wide viewing angle, high brightness and high definition delivers every clear detail.
- Peak memory function facilitates quick scanning and measurement on workpieces.
- Probe angle (K value) measuring function.
- Three different color schemes can meet the requirements of different application environments and habits.
- Up to 300 sets of curve and waveform can be saved for various work pieces and flaw detection standards.
- Support up to 9 kinds of language.
- AWS D1.1/D1.5, API and TCG functions are optional.
Weld groove profile function
Up to 11 kinds of waveform colors for selection
Detection on Large Forged Pieces
AVG/ DGS Curve