The CTS-9009PLUS is designed to increase productivity in various inspection situations.
It is suitable for inspection flaw position and size,which can be widely used for various detection demands, such as pipes and tubes, welding seams, pressure vessels and airplane parts.
- Operating frequency range: 0.5~20MHz, highlighting advantages of high sensitivity and broadband.
- Adjustable pulse width square wave transmission is up to 500V.
- 20 ~ 2000Hz PRF with 10 steps adjustable: avoid reverberation signals during flaw detection.
- The convenient and useful probe spectrum analysis function enables the users to know the probe waveform, spectrum and center frequency,resulting in more precise flaw detection evaluation.
- Measure crack height by edge peak echo method.
- Max. sampling rate 240MHz; Measurement resolution 0.1mm.
- RF (Radio Frequency) echo display: good to thin-wall material measurement,academic research or qualitative analysis.
- The DAC curve works with echo compare function, making echo quantification of different distances and amplitudes more convenient.
- The AGC (auto gain control) function, together with peak echo and image freeze function, help quickly identify the flaw highest echo, enabling efficient flaw detection.
- Advanced thickness measurement function available.
- Featured with AWS D1.1/D1.5 and API 5UE evaluation standards.
- The gate magnifier function magnifies the echo area within the gate to the whole screen display.
- Up to 500 sets of curve and waveform can be saved for various workpieces and flaw detection standards.
Detection on Large Forged Pieces
Probe Spectrum Analysis Function
AVG/DGS Curve within Three Times of Near Field
Weld Groove Profile Function
Echo-to-Echo Thickness Measurement
Multiple Waveform Colors