1. Facilitate dealer fulfillment of sales performance in regions responsible.
2. Develop dealers and expand distribution channels of products.
3. Take part in overseas exhibitions and assist promotional activities in charge area.
4. Prepare for governmental bidding in foreign markets.
5. Take responsibility for information collection and analysis of markets, customers and competitors in regions responsible. Provide basis for sales decision-making.
1. Full time bachelor degree or above. Major in international business, language, or science and engineering. Overseas sales experience in products related to ultrasound, X-ray and monitoring. Familiar with target markets is preferred.
2. Good oral and written ability of foreign language. Over one year’s experience. Good command of foreign trade and business knowledge.
3. Good at communication, coordination and teamwork.
4. Good at handling work pressure, accustomed to frequent business trip.