●High IP rate: IP 66
●Compact size: 198 (W)* 128 (H) *52 (L) mm
●Light weight: 0.9kg only, including battery
●5.7" LCD with high resolution 640×480 pixels
●Adjustable pulse width, negative square wave transmission up to 350V.
●Operating frequency range: 0.5~20MHz, multiple steps of wide broadband and arrow-band for selection.
●Easy operation: only a few buttons, intuitive interface and logical menu, support right-hand and left-hand operation,outdoor mode.
●Multiple conventional UT functions
- Weld, plate and forging test wizards are available, which can guide users to perform setup easily and improveinspection efficiency.
- Peak memory, DAC curve, AGC (auto gain control), video record makes convenient and efficient flaw inspection.
- Optional functions: B-scan, TCG, probe spectral analysis, CSC (curved surface correction), weld simulation, crackheight measurement, BEA(backwall echo attenuation), AWS D1.1/D1.5, API 5UE.
●Multiple thickness measurement functions
- A-scan thickness measurement(echo to echo mode, through coating measurement)
- Auto-search, velocity measurement, alarm and dataset management.
- Optional functions: coat thickness measurement, B-scan, multi-la
●System ports: encoder, VGA, SD card, USB
●EN12668-1: 2010/ASTME317(for UT) & EN15317-2007(for TG) compliant
Conventional UT Function
Probe Spectral Analysis
Thickness Measurement Function
Data Set Management
TDG (Time Distance Gain Curve)