SIUI believes in Thanks and Giving and assume due social responsibility. SIUI contributes to the community regularly by donating ultrasound imaging systems to the impoverish regions and old revolutionary base areas, alleviating their difficulty of getting medical treatment.
● Scholarship in colleges and universities for years.
● In 2015 donated RMB400,000 to charities.
● In 2014 contributed to earthquake affected Ludian in Yunnan Province; donated RMB1 million to help build Shantou Ultrasound Fitness Park.
● In 2013 provided five ultrasound imaging systems to flood-hit hospitals in Chaonan.
● In 2011 provided color Doppler ultrasound imaging systems worth over RMB2 million again to China Population Welfare Foundation to support family planning of migrant population.
● Subsequent to Qinghai Earthquake in 2010, SIUI contributed ultrasound systems worth RMB1 million to the quake-hit area.
● In 2009 provided color Doppler ultrasound imaging systems worth RMB1 million to Guangdong Red Cross Society, for treatment of children with congenital heart disease in poverty.
● In the wake of the 2008 Sichuan Earthquake, contributed to the quake-hit region about RMB5 million of fund and equipment to aid post-disaster reconstruction through Sichuan Health Department, China Population Welfare Foundation and Shantou Charity Federation.