● High IP rate: IP 66
● Compact size: 198 (W)* 128 (H) *520 (D) mm
● Light weight: 0.9kg only, including battery
● 5.7" LCD with high resolution 640×480 pixels
● Adjustable pulse width, negative square wave transmission is up to 350V.
● Operating frequency range: 0.5~20MHz, multiple steps of wide broadband and narrow-band for selection.
● Easy operation: only a few buttons, well-defined intuitive interface, support right-hand and left-hand operation, outdoor mode.
● Multiple conventional UT functions
-Weld, plate and forging test wizards are available, which can guide users to perform setup easily and improve inspection speed.
-Peak memory, DAC curve, AGC (auto gain control), video record makes convenient and efficient flaw inspection.
-Optional functions such as B-scan, TCG, probe spectral analysis, CSC (curved surface correction), weld simulation, crack height measurement are available.
-Featured with AWS D1.1/D1.5 and API 5UE evaluation standards.
● Multiple thickness measurement functions
-Standard A-scan thickness measurement(through coating measurement, echo to echo mode)
-Auto-search, velocity measurement, alarm and dataset management are available.
-Optional functions: coat thickness measurement, B-scan, multi-la
● -System ports: encoder, VGA, standard SD card, USB
● EN12668-1: 2010(for UT) & EN15317-2007(for TG) compliant
Conventional UT Function
Probe Spectral Analysis
Thickness Measurement Function
Data Set Management
TDG (Time Distance Gain Curve)