● IP 66 with compact size: 198 (W)* 128 (H) *52 (L) mm
● Light weight: 0.9kg only, including battery
● 5.7" LCD with high resolution 640×480 pixels
● Adjustable pulse width, negative square wave transmission up to 350V.
● Operating frequency range: 0.5~20MHz, multiple steps of wide broadband and narrow-band for selection.
● Easy operation: only a few buttons, intuitive interface and logical menu, support right/left-hand operation, outdoor mode.
● Conventional UT functions
√ Weld, plate and forging test wizards are available.
√ Peak memory, DAC curve, AGC (Auto gain control), video record makes convenient flaw inspection.
√ Optional functions: B-Scan, TCG, FFT (probe spectral analysis), CSC (curved surface correction), flat weld simulation, crack height measurement, BEA(backwall echo attenuator), AWS, API 5UE.
● Thickness measurement functions
√ A-scan thickness measurement(echo to echo mode, through coating measurement)
√Auto-search, velocity measurement, alarm and dataset management.
√Optional functions: CoatMode, B-Scan, Multil
● Norm compliant: EN12668-1: 2010/ASTME317(for UT) and EN15317-2007(for TG)
● Conventional UT Function
UT Test Wizard
FFT (Probe Spectral Analysis)
CSC (Curved Surface Correction)
CrackMeas (Crack Height Measurement)
BEA (Backwall Echo Attenuator)
● Thickness Measurement Function
TDG (Time Distance Gain Curve)