DMA: Acoustic focusing + electronic focusing
- DMA: Using dual matrix array probes.
- Two Groups: Two groups of elements and different angles to fully cover the whole weld area.
- TR Mode: Support transmit and receive longitudinal waves for better penetration and near-surface resolution.
- Adjustable Focus Area: The diamond-shaped focus area can be adjusted to cover the testing thickness.
- Creeping Wave: Excitation of creeping waves to cover near-surface.
- SNR: The "pseudo-focus effect" produces better focusing effect and signal-to-noise ratio.
Dual Matrix Array Probes
Beam coverage simulation TR setting interface SuporUp PC Software
- 4.0DM16×2-1.0-3.0 probe for testing austenitic stainless steel with thickness 15mm
- 2.25DM7×4-2.71-3.0 probe for testing austenitic stainless steel with thickness 40mm
- 4.0DM16×2-1.0-3.0 probe for testing stainless steel pipe (φ273×26.5mm)