By reducing noises and artifacts, Nanoview is able to present tiny lesions in soften images with distinct tissues and enhanced edge, helping to offer reliable diagnostic results.
By emitting ultrasonic beams from different angles, XBeam reduces the dependence from receiving angles to create images without compromise.
Real-time fusing the information from different frequency bands, Fusion THI implements the broadband transmission and reception of harmonic waves.
- User-friendly gestures on the tablet to enable simple diagnosis.
- WiFi connection supports the easy operation to avoid entangled wires.
- Over 4.5 hours battery life empowers long diagnostic time especially for homecare.
- Less than 300g for higher portability.
- USB power connector for convenient charging.
VP2 provides various applications for veterinary diagnosis with micro convex probe and linear probe.