● Lightweight, easy to carry
● 15-inch high-resolution and angle-adjustable monitor
● Backlit keyboard
● USB 3.0 and HDMI ports
● Detachable lithium battery
Superior Imaging Optimization Solutions
● Tailored Filter effectively suppresses and filters out noise signals to obtain images with high reproduction contrast and improve the S/N ratio.
● X-Beam 3.0 accurately tracks and analyzes the full-field multi-angle image information to eliminate speckle noise and obtain high-quality images.
● Intelligent Refactoring effectively improves the experience and efficiency of image diagnosis.
Efficient Workflow Optimization
● Quick ID
● Quick Saving & History Query
● Data Protection Mechanism
● Horizontal scale
● Pause Mode
● LGC Lateral Gain
● Measurement Items Import
● Data Transfer
● Raw Data Processing
For Cardiac Assessment
Adaptive TDI assesses muscle wall characteristics throughout the cardiac cycle with consistent measurement via self-adaptive tracing technology.
Color M & AMM are specialized for detecting subtle changes, monitoring during surgery, and assessing cardiovascular function and injury severity.
Triplex integrates anatomical imaging, dynamic flow observation and spectral analysis for a comprehensive assessment on vascular disease from multiple perspectives. PW auto correlation being activated during triplex on is to help present another real time quantitative analysis.
PW mode provides accurate hemodynamic and spectral information to detect subtle changes in blood flow and enable quantitative measurement.
CW mode sensitively detects and visualizes high-velocity blood flow signals, which is helpful for the diagnosis of early vascular disorders in animals.
For Better Assessment Experience
CHI enhances the scattered echo and reduces the interference of tissue harmonics by contrast agents. The improved image resolution and sensitivity ease the recognition of lesion.
Strain Elastography differentiates tissue stiffness to distinguish mass and conventional tissue, effectively assisting the diagnosis of benign and malignant tumor.
Biopsy Guide & Needle Enhancement increase operation accuracy and efficiency with in-plane and out-of-plane biopsy guides, avoiding lengthy examination and inaccuracies caused by animal discomfort.
Due to differences in local regulatory requirements and sales policies, some product features may not be available in your region. This page is for reference only, and the actual situation of products shall prevail.